Marketing and Social Media Assistant
Hours: 10-15 hours per week (Hybrid)
£12ph (£6240 - £9360)
First Choice Recruitment are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Marketing and Social Media Assistant to join our team. In this role, you will support our marketing efforts by assisting with various tasks related to social media management, content creation, email, and marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate should have a strong understanding of social media platforms and Mailchimp coupled with excellent communication skills, and a passion for digital marketing.
· Assist in managing and updating of social media accounts (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc.) to ensure consistent brand presence and engagement with the target audience.
· Create and schedule engaging content through Mailchimp for emailing campaigns, social media platforms, including posts, images, jobs etc.
· Updating and adding content to the website when required
· Working closely with the Division Managers and Consultants in creating and being proactive in asking for content for current jobs to post on Mailchimp, social media channels, the company website and branch job board.
· Conduct market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and opportunities for our marketing campaigns.
· Collaborate with the team to develop and implement social media strategies that align with our brand objectives.
· Assist in tracking and analysing social media metrics to measure the success of campaigns and identify areas for improvement.
· Stay up to date with the latest social media trends, tools, and best practices, and provide recommendations for incorporating them into our marketing efforts.
· We are happy to consider new ideas to maximise and improve our marketing.
· This is not an exhaustive list
· Proven experience in marketing, content creation, posting, and managing content through Mailchimp.
· Strong knowledge of various social media platforms and their respective best practices.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
· Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
· 1+ years of digital marketing experience.
· A creative mindset and a passion for digital marketing.
· Proactive approach.
· Previous experience with Canva
· Have recently completed or currently doing a Marketing/Media related degree or diploma.
· Have the ability to take our social media presence to the next level
This role will require some presence in the office on a weekly basis, coupled with working from home.
We look forward to hearing from enthusiastic candidates – University students welcome.