Title: Transport Administrator
Pay rate: £11
Hours: Mon – Fri 8am – 4pm or 9am – 5pm
Temp to perm position
We are looking for an experienced Transport Administrator to effectively maintain a high standard within all aspects of Transport paperwork and system requirements operating within the transport team, to assist in providing a level of support to the front desk and planning team in line with customer requirements, at a level of cost agreed in the budget. To also help create and develop a team with a positive attitude to Health & Safety.
· Ensuring the Transport team and Driver base are focused on achieving high levels of customer delivery providing a POD for all deliveries.
· Working to retrieve POD’s, utilize transport and warehouse systems to establish order history and obtain a POD,
· Stay in regular contact with the subcontractor
· Working within the team in line with company and industry standards, making sure the highest standards of compliance are met.
· Working with Planner, Operators and Drivers to ensure the smooth and efficient communications on paper and system is completed.
· Overseeing the front desk team complete all required KPI information in order to undertaking improvements where required
· To maintain a focus on health, safety, and quality in all aspects of office activity
· Communicate all nonconformance issues to the relevant parties
· A full reconciliation of PODs in a timely manner
· Assist with capturing if KPI’s in line with business requirements
· Manual filling of office paperwork
· Maintain the accurate information flow on TMS.
· To assist the planning team with Booking in of orders and support at peak times.
· Communication with external suppliers as necessary
· Supporting operations, planners, and customer services to help with the smooth running of the site
For the role you will be able to demonstrate:
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Excellent administrative skills
Attention to detail
A positive can-do approach
Confident telephone manner
Ability to work well in a team and independently