Internal Sales Account Manager
£18 - £22k basic dep. on exp.+ Uncapped Commission
First Choice are recruiting for a self-motivated, driven and adaptable individual who enjoys a challenge to work alongside our energetic team in Whitwood, Castleford. The role requires a CAN-DO attitude, an ability to learn from any losses and celebrate every win. We are a fast-paced business with plenty of opportunities for growth so if this sounds like you, we’d love to hear from you!
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
This role requires building relationships with our customers, hauliers and suppliers to achieve maximum orders in both volume and profit.
The purpose of the position is to grow your business; win new work, proactively create opportunities and maintain accurate commercial information.
The duties are many and varied, but the list below is considered to be the basic requirement:
• To maintain the tender\live record.
• Provide customer quotations in a timely and professional manner.
• To liaise with customers to establish when tenders become live and which customer has been successful.
• To establish with customers all relevant information including who will be placing the order, competition price levels of materials required, specification required, start date and delivery requirements, site contact, name and telephone number.
• Specific tasks as directed by line managers.
• Negotiate for orders on live enquiries.
• Monthly update of figures, tender\live orders.
• To promote the company image and develop good customer\company relationship.
• Maintain a clean business – resolving queries and managing your own business Administration.
• Good at building relationships, a team player, competitive, self-motivated, tenacious, positive, creative
• A level preferable
• Experience in one or more of the following areas would be preferable:
Customer Service/ Account Management/ Sales - Training will be provided