We are open for business and have lots of work available. If you are worried about Coronovirus then we are happy to undertake your interview via Face-Time or Skype.
Give us a call and we can set this up for you.
•Monday to Friday 8:30am to 5pm - 37.5 hours per week
(Due to the nature of this role you will need to demonstrate a certain amount of flexibility)
We are seeking to recruit a highly motivated, proactive and driven individual to work as part of the HR team as a Human Resources Advisor. The successful applicant will work closely with all departments assisting in the development of the team, building strong, robust working relationships that support the decision making processes of the HR Manager, ensure compliance with all legislative requirements and setting and maintaining standards of best practice.
•To understand the business’ current and future resourcing requirements ensuring that roles and responsibilities reflect Corporate and the NWF Europe structure requirements and business needs.
•To identify sources of recruitment that are cost effective and that ensure that vacant positions attract good candidates.
•Assist in the management of the “Induction Process” to ensure all new employees are seamlessly integrated into the business.
•Continuously assist the development of the induction programmes to ensure all new staff receives comprehensive information and assistance during their initial months of employment, and beyond.
•To help guide that grading structures and reward matrices offer a fair level of remuneration for all employees.
•To continuously review and amend where appropriate remuneration packages against business requirements and marketplace.
•Continually assist in the development and implement practices that ensure the Company is or becomes an Employer of Choice.
•Ensure the daily HR function provides a best practice support service to all staff from factory personnel to Director level management.
•Provide continuous advice and support to all areas of the business.
•Build a relationship and understanding, including having a working relationship with all staff on site form shop floor to VP
•Monthly workshops with the night shift for visibility of the HR function
•Assist managers where needed to develop robust training programmes, ensuring that employees receive the correct training in a timely and cost-effective manner.
•Ensure HR department and Senior Management are kept updated with Employment Law changes through regular training days.
•Ensure both staff and business issues are discussed, solutions generated, and problems resolved in an inclusive environment that supports the business need for staff to be accountable.
•Workplace forums started and lead by HR manager
•Attend meetings as necessary
•Assist in the maintenance of the Occupational Health Service that proactively supports Attendance Management across all sites.
•Ensure levels of absence are monitored and actions are taken to maintain Company standards.
•Assist with the “Phased Return to Work” scheme that where required facilitates employees back to full duties.
•Ensure all businesses comply with local legislative practices
•To ensure effective and confidential HR administration processes are maintained.
•Ensure the HR database is maintained and utilised to support HR and Business objectives.
•Communication / Meeting Requirements
•Any other HR duties as instructed by the HR Manager and Plant Manager
• Successful candidates should be CIPD 3 - 5 Qualified
• Experience of working with a recognised Trade Union (preferable but not essential)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience within a HR Advisory position.
• Previous experience of working within an FMCG environment, ideally food, would be desirable.
• Candidates must have skills in problem solving and teamwork whilst working in a professional and confidential manner.
• The ability to work collaboratively within a team and demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills is essential to this role, as well as the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Individuals must be able to prioritise their workload and work effectively when under pressure, as working to tight deadlines is part of this role. As well as a creative thinker individual should possess a sound and comprehensive knowledge of IT packages.
• Group Personal Pension Plan
• Annual Bonus (discretionary)
• 20 days holiday per year + statutory holidays
• Gift Voucher at Christmas
• Summer BBQ
• Free on-site parking