Key Account Administrator
£18525 - £19,000 pa + Quarterly Bonus
9am – 5pm Monday to Friday
We are actively seeking a Key Account Administrator to join our successful expanding team based in the support centre in Morley. The role is to effectively manage the Key Account Client administration and support functions in line with the companies’ set policies & procedures.
This will involve interaction with colleagues and customers; therefore, a positive and professional attitude is always required.
The purpose of this role is to ensure a high standard of service is delivered to every customer, ensuring every customer contact is a positive experience. This requires a clear understanding of the business processes, ensuring customer excellence is central to all activities whilst consistently meeting the required performance standards.
The role will require close working relationships with Key Account Managers, Area Support Managers, and the local area teams.
· Good numeracy & literacy skills.
· Good IT skills, including an understanding of Microsoft packages.
· Ability to use internet.
· Proven communication skills to both internal and external stakeholders.
· Good eye for detail with a high level of accuracy.
· Strong commitment to delivering customer excellence.
· Strong organisation skills to effectively manage and prioritise workload.
· Proven ability to work with diverse groups of people.
· Ability to work within a team environment.
· Pest awareness.
· Previous experience in a customer focussed role.
Role Skill Requirements
·Support- Provide high quality administration support to all front-line colleagues and managers.
·Ability to work under pressure– Ability to recognise and overcome barriers to task completion
·Commitment– Possess a strong understanding of the actions required to deliver good customer excellence.
·Good Judgement– Review all business information before making a decision that affects our customer experiences.
·Tenancy- Follow all stakeholder requests from initial contact to the conclusion of the event.
·Attitude– demonstrate positive attitude and self-confidence to work and show a clear understanding of set policies/procedures & being willing to adhere.
·Self Starter -Ability to work of own initiative.
·Organisation– Prioritising & re-prioritising tasks in relation to conflicting demands on time.