Employee Engagement Officer
Wakefield & Kirklees
08.30am – 5pm – Monday to Friday
Are you motivated? Are you an energetic and enthusiastic person with a keen desire to succeed?
We are looking to recruit an Employee Engagement Officer who excels in all means of communication and has a can-do attitude.
· The working hours will be8:30am – 5:00pm, Monday – Friday.You will also be required to cover on call1 night per week.Occasional flexibility may be required to meet the needs of the business.
About the role:
· You will be expected to support with carer and customer attraction. You will be our main point of communication for potential candidates.
· Your role will centre around recruiting and onboarding. Some of your key responsibilities will include creating staff advertisements, contacting potential candidates, conducting interviews, and assisting in training new recruits.
·Marketing is involved in this role, so you will need to be a pro-active and optimistic person with excellent communication skills.
· Working closely with our social media manager, you will be expected to help promote the business to already existing and potential customers and employees.
· You will also be expected to plan and attend events on occasion.
The position of Employee Engagement Officer currently offers:
·£21,000 a year
· 28 days paid holiday
The ideal candidate will:
· Have excellent communication skills
· Have an optimistic can-do attitude
· Be willing to learn and adopt current business processes
· Contact us by phone or email (details below)