Role: Customer Service Advisor
Temp to Permanent
Location: Castleford WF6
Monday to Friday - 8am -5pm (40 hours)
We are looking for an enthusiastic person to work for our well-established client who is a distribution company based in Castleford. You will be working as part of a small team in a fast-paced Business Environment, where high quality standards are implemented throughout the business.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be mainly responsible for contacting customers, be responsible for resolving customer queries, processing administration. You must possess excellent telephone communication skills and have a friendly outgoing approach.
· Answering inbound calls from clients and customers in a courteous and professional manner
· Investigating client and customers’ complaints
· Dealing with customer complaints with empathy and understanding
· Updating customer/ordering information using a bespoke system (full training given)
· Helping to build good customer relations
· Working as part of a team in a friendly and professional manner.
For the role you will be able to demonstrate:
Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
Working knowledge of Microsoft office
Excellent administrative skills
Previous Customer services experience
A positive can do approach
Ability to work well in a team and independently