Hours: 8:30am – 5:00pm with an hour lunch (37,5 hours per week) Monday – Friday
Hourly rate: £12.14 per hour
Minimum 6 months contract
To assist the Marketing team in preparing and collating data for insight presentations and general administrative duties associated with running the department.
- Undertake gathering market research information by using websites and other internal data resources.
- Support the Sales team by helping to create PowerPoint presentations.
- Support the wider business functions such as R&D and Sales by providing them with insight and research results to identify potential new business opportunities.
- Maintain the marketing insights library and continue to develop with any new additional insight material.
- Collate regular newsletters based on information in the retail and foodservice sectors.
- Maintaining the marketing mailing list.
- Promotional items inventory and ordering.
- General administrative duties – printing, copying, data collection for retail analysis, creating mood boards, assisting in organising events etc.
GCSE’s including Maths and English at grade C or above
Good interpersonal skills
Organised with an ability to multi-task
Able to use PowerPoint, Excel and Word
Previous administrator experience
Must be detail-oriented, with good analytic skills