Social Media and Communications Coordinator
£28 - £38k Doe
First Choice are actively recruiting for a Social Media and Communication Coordinator to join our exiting and growing client based in Rotherham. As part of their customer engagement strategy, they are seeking an energetic and forward-thinking professional to join their Industry Leading Customer Engagement and events Team.
· Communicating and organising race competitors
· Maintenance of social media accounts and engagement with posters
· Managing PR activity
· Creating and executing marketing communications
· Creating content, copywriting and proofing
· Day to day management of Facebook advertising.
· High Energy
· Have a hobby and background in entering races, running, Triathlon, Bike events
· Excellent writing skills
· Demonstrable ability to plan & deliver a variety of communications, including press releases, articles & case studies
· Strong social media experience, including content planning & scheduling as well as advertising
· Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once
This is a very exciting opportunity for an ambitious and proactive person to join an innovative global ecommerce business.
If this sounds like you please apply today for more details.