First Choice Recruitment are growing! Whilst the past 12 months have been challenging we've used this opportunity to establish key area's to focus and grow our business. We are actively recruiting for a 360 Permanents Consultant to join our successful business in the Wakefield area.
As a Permanents consultant your role will involve identifying potential business opportunities with new clients and maintaining and developing relationships with existing clients .
We are looking for someone who has a good track record of identifying prospect Clients and building a portfolio of Clients. This will include building and maintaining client relationships with existing and new, offering services of the wider business. You will possess the ability to source suitable candidates, with the tenacity to find the right fit for the clients and our candidates in an effective manner. The candidate will be driven and motivated to meet all our client’s expectations and fulfilment by delivering a service which is second to none, without compromising on quality.
· Account Manage relationships with clients and key stakeholders
· Identifying and creating new prospect business leads
· Negotiating Terms and conditions with prospect clients and closing business deals
· Effectively communicating job roles to candidates
· Sound understanding of Client and Candidate requirements
· Issuing contracts, generating and completing all associated paperwork in line with legislation
· Updating and building a healthy pipeline of clients on CRM
· Using sales, business development, marketing techniques to attract business from prospect companies;
· Arranging to visit clients (or meeting remotely) to build and develop strong and relationships.
· Build and maintain an excellent working relationship with candidates
· Report weekly successes, difficulties and market movements
· Attend monthly meetings to discuss growth and development
· Proactively source candidates using the available tools
What are we looking for?
· A confident Sales technique over the phone, written communication and face to face
· Ability to convert prospect clients
· Able to prioritise workload in a reactive environment
· Able to Account Manage multiple accounts
· Passionate about recruitment and supporting our clients with a Consultative service
· You'll enjoy the thrill of working towards a target or goal
· Driven and resilient paired with a strong work ethic
· You will be adaptable and will seek out personal development and progression
· You will work well within a team environment but will also be able to operate autonomously
· Driving license and access to own vehicle
· Ideally a previous Recruitment experience
What's in it for you?
· A competitive basic salary and commission structure
· Work for a company that's built its success on recommendations and referrals and recognised for the exceptional service provided for over 28 Years
· Ability to be in control of your growth within the company
· Work with a fun and friendly team that will drive you to be the best
Apply now for immediate consideration