Panel Beater - Motor Trade
£25,570 + Bonus
York - YO30
First Choice Recruitment are looking for a Panel Beater/MET Technician to work for our well-renowned, privately-owned family client spanning over 70 year's successful trading in the motor industry. This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team, dealing with some of the world's most recognisable vehicle brands.
What are we looking for?
You will be responsible for ensuring that all damaged vehicle bodywork is repaired professionally and in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction using the correct equipment, in line with the manufacturer’s specification. Ideally you will have experience in a similar role and hold a full UK Driving Licence with no excessive penalties.
- Undertake maintenance, service, and repair activities on motor vehicles to the highest standard.
- Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency.
- Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised, and safe from hazards to health and safety.
- Be able to liaise effectively with colleagues and customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner.
- To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday package
- Discretionary commission
- Insurance plans
- Company pension
- Staff car-scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discount on servicing and MOT (extending to family and friends)
- Company events
For more information call 01924 201155 or apply online!