Hire Desk Controller - Temp to perm
9am -6pm while training
10am-7pm once confident and fluent with the role
(must be flexible with working these hours)
· Responsible for smooth running of Key Accounts and/or General Orders.
· Ensure all on/off hire orders are taken in detail and processed correctly.
· Create, input and ensure accuracy of orders onto the company InspHire system to minimise account queries and potential credits.
· Produce and maintain a manual complete contract file, containing all relevant paperwork including signed delivery and collection notes.
· Advise Transport Department of any necessary movements within a timely manner.
· Ensure relevant spreadsheets (as applicable) are updated daily/weekly and any concerns are brought to the attention of your Line Manager.
· Answer all incoming calls within 3 rings in a polite and professional manner as trained.
· Ensure own individual knowledge is enhanced by constantly aiming to learn/improve and taking on board training as necessary.
· Achieve all targets and KPI’s that are set for individuals/Administration team – example month end target for posting invoices 8th of each month.
· Create, post invoices to Sage daily, from various run code reports as specified and update Line Manager.
· Check daily all off hires due from awaiting off hire report and update Line Manager of progress if there are any delays.
· Any customer queries must be dealt with quickly and efficiently.
· Line Manager or Director requests are to be completed within the same day or within timescale provided by them.
· Other ad-hoc administrative office duties
· Proficient Excel skills and knowledge
· Good level of I.T. as you will be using various systems and databases ( Sage is an advantage but not essential)
· Confident telephone manner
· Excellent communication as you will be liaising with internal and external customers and colleagues
· Accuracy and attention to detail
· Timely and able to work to deadlines
· Flexible within the 2 allotted start times
· When the role is madepermanent you would be required to work 1 weekend day every 2 – 3 weeks on a rota basis.
· 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Free parking
You must be confident on Excel – an Excel test will be carried out before your interview.
Please note that if this is not passed the interview will not be conducted.