First Choice Recruitment are looking for Factory Hygiene Operatives to work for our major food manufacturing company based in Ossett, WF5.
The induction for this is due to go ahead on Thursday 28th May at 08:00, so you MUST be available at this time.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning machinery, factory and office areas to the required standard
- Using chemicals in the correct manner
- Clean the areas in a safe and efficient manner as per the cleaning schedule
- Ensuring that the correct equipment is used for the task (i.e. food contact and non-food contact etc.)
- Reporting any faults to Senior Management
- Adhering to all Health and Safety and Food Hygiene standards at all times
The ideal candidate will have previous food hygiene/manufacturing experience with a cleaning role, however if you have worked in hygiene in another industry your application will also be considered.
Hours of work: Sunday to Thursday, 22:00-06:00 (x1 position, 40 hours) OR Monday to Thursday, 22:00-06:00 (x1 position, 32 hours).
Pay rate: £9.22 with ALL breaks paid and overtime after 40 hours (£11.53).
NB: Please note due to the recent COVID-19 outbreak and high number of applications, we are unable to contact everyone individually. Therefore, if you do not hear back from us within 7 days unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.