Role: Customer Service Advisor (no sales or cold calls)
Hours: Sunday - Thursday after training
Rate: £8.91 per hour (£9,74 after 12 weeks)
Location: Morley- office and home working
Start Date: ASAP
First Choice are actively recruiting a number of Customer Service Advisors to join our reputable client based in the Morley area of Leeds. As a CSA’s will be required to work Sunday - Thursday between the hours of 08.00am – 5.00pm. The role will require working from the office or from home, equipment will be provided for working from home.
The main purpose of the role is to provide exceptional customer services to customers at all times ensuring all complaints and queries are handled effectively, in a timely manner.
There is a chance to join this excellent company on a perm basis for the right people.
Please note, a week of training will be given, it is imperative 100% attendance is maintained for training.
• To provide high quality customer care to all customers, ensuring that all notes and administration is dealt with efficiently and to the satisfaction of management and customers
• To take calls and emails from customers regarding deliveries, re-arranging deliveries, liaising with internal drivers to chase orders, chasing outstanding or late deliveries
• To work closely with internal departments to ensure customer queries are resolved
• To deliver high customer service levels at all times
For the role of Inbound Customer Services Advisor you will be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent administrative skills
• Previous Customer services experience
• A positive can do approach
• Ability to work well in a team and independently
In return we offers
Weekly pay, every Friday
Free hot and cold beverages
Continuous training and development whilst on assignment
On going support from team leaders