£20k - £30k dep. on exp.
First Choice Recruitment are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join our client based in Littleborough! As a Compliance Lead, you will be responsible for ensuring that our company adheres to all the legal standards, internal policies and procedures and is compliant with relevant laws, rules and regulations.
Professionalism and high ethical standard are expected for this position. You also must be result driven and always keep in mind company's objectives.
Compliance Manager duties and responsibilities:
• Manage and supervise control systems
• Create a strategy for preventing violations of legal rules and internal policies guidelines
• Evaluate the efficiency of controls
• Identify risks or non-conformity issues, always aiming towards continuous improvement
• Design, improve and implement productive and efficient company policies
• Collaborate and maintain continuous communication with the Senior Management Team
• Improve current strategies, where required
• Revise procedures, reporting standards periodically
• Supervise and oversee the work of colleagues
• Identify compliance issues and plan necessary training to bring about required improvement
• Create reports for senior management and external stakeholders
Compliance Lead Requirements:
• Previous working experience as compliance manager is essential
• Knowledge and understanding of the industry’s regulations and best practices
• Hands-on experience with a variety of reporting operations and procedures
• Good organisational and time-management skills
• Ability to multi-task
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Critical-thinker and problem-solver
• Ideally a Degree in a Maths or Business related field
If this sounds like you - Please apply online today.