Role: Service Desk Agents
Rate: £9.90 per hour (£10,20 from April)
Hours: Various Shift patterns. Both full and part time roles available. Initially will be Mon – Friday 8am to 5pm during training and Security clearance process.
Location: Office Based, Wakefield WF1
Temp to perm
Start Date: ASAP
First Choice are actively recruiting a number of Service Desk Agents to join our reputable client based in Wakefield City Centre. The role will require you to work from the office.
This role is to provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests for multiple customer contracts. Provision of 1st line support for incidents.
You will be required to undergo various high level security checks/clearances.
• Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
• Develops an understanding of customer’s environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
• Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
• Problem Solving - Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are ‘beyond them’ and escalates so they can be resolved.
• Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs.
• Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
• Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
• Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
For the role you will be able to demonstrate:
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Working knowledge of Microsoft office
• Excellent administrative skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Previous Customer services experience
• Ability to work well in a team and independently
In return we offer:
A competitive hourly pay rate of £9.90 (£10.20)
Weekly pay, every Friday
33 days Holiday
Term to perm positions
Overtime available after training
Excellent career path for the right candidates
On going support from team leaders
· A shift allowance will be paid on successful completion of Training and Security clearance
Edit jobStatus:OpenView public job page
April 22, 2022
Add a candidateFind candidates
Job Budget:1,000.00 (GBP) monthly
Edit job budget