First Choice Recruitment are looking for a Service Advisor to work for our well-renowned, privately-owned family client spanning over 70 year's successful trading in the motor industry.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic and expanding team, dealing with some of the world's most recognisable vehicle brands.
- Inform and consultant on vehicle servicing and maintenance
- Keep the customer updated where possible of their vehicle status
- Be the vital link between customer and workshop
- Give advice on products and servicing
- Build rapport with customers to identify their needs and wants
- Provide outstanding customer care
What are we looking for?
You must have similar experience in a customer service related role and have the ability to remain composed and professional at all times, along with good organisational skills. You will also be given full, on-going training to expand your knowledge and skillset as part of your development.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary
- Generous holiday package
- Discretionary commission
- Insurance plans
- Company pension
- Staff car-scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Discount on servicing and MOT (extending to family and friends)
- Company events
Salary: £20,000 per annum (with the opportunity of an additional £5,000, OTE)
Hours: Monday to Friday with the occasional shorter shift on a Saturday (rota basis)
If you feel you are the right fit for this role, please apply with your up-to-date CV