SALES LEDGER & CASH BOOK CLERK
£21 - £23K
Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
First Choice are presently recruiting for our client at their Horbury Wakefield site. We are seeking a Sales Ledger & Cash Book Clerk to join their ever growing and successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
A market leader in modular buildings, our market share has grown further, and we are looking to expand further into emerging markets
• The successful applicant will be responsible for maintaining the company’s sales ledger encompassing setting up new customers
• Processing of orders, through to dispatch
• Invoicing and ultimately credit control.
• In addition to the sales ledger, the successful candidate will also be responsible for the company’s:
• Cash books
• Completing weekly and month end bank reconciliations
• Raising payment requests and providing information used to compile the company’s cash flow forecast.
• The successful applicant will have previous experience from within a computerised Sales Ledger or Accounts environment
• Be self-disciplined and efficient with a flexible and proactive nature
• They will have the ability to establish and maintain good customer relationships and the successful applicant must be able to work to tight deadlines whilst being open to assisting the rest of the small, dedicated Finance team to succeed in meeting their deadlines where necessary.
• Candidates should be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to problem solving and possess a high degree of attention to detail in their work.
• They must also have strong IT and Excel skills and have the ability to work within a fast pace, high volume environment.
Compensation and Reward:
· Salary: circa £21k - £23k.
· Performance Related Pay up to 10% of yearly income (linked to company achieving profit targets)
· Holiday: 23 days holiday in first full complete year of service rising to 25 days
· Free onsite parking
· Statutory Pension
· Life Assurance after 12 months of service