Fixed Term Contract - August 2021
£42,500 per annum
Supporting the optimised manufacturing plans, working closely with planning, manufacturing and warehouse teams , helping set stock levels ensuring inventory levels are accurate and fast moving inline with Customer demand. Working closely with Purchasing and Commercial teams.
- Manage the stock inventory co-ordinator and the team of raw material planners.
- Identify and analyse slow-moving or redundant stocks and investigate opportunities for rework
- Ensure that unique raw materials are made visible to the sales team and that new unique materials are covered by commercial agreements
- Identify and analyse Stock Adjustment transactions and investigate root cause of adjustment. Liaising with departmental Manager to ensure standard procedure in place to eliminate the adjustment transaction
- Review and challenge warehouse capacities with the warehouse and material teams, to ensure both material segregation and storage efficiencies are optimized.
- Demonstrates strong analytical skills in statistics, planning and inventory methods with an understanding of their financial and operational impacts.
- Sound and comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft IT packages and able to confidently manipulate and extrapolate data analysis sheets.
- Demonstrate a knowledge of Inventory management, S&OP and an overall supply chain understanding.
- Experience managing internal communications, working cross functionally to deliver results.
- Strong interpersonal skills are also essential to effectively interact with all teams, areas and levels of the business affecting the forecast process.
- Be looking to continuously improve and can demonstrate ability to remain calm under pressure.
Previous experience in an FMCG industry, ideally food.
Previous skills and knowledge of working with multiple SKU’s.
Ideally educated to a degree level or equivalent.
For more information apply online or call 01924 201155