Digital Asset Coordinator
£25 - £35 DOE
Video, photography, blog content, social media skills
First Choice have a great opportunity to work for a fantastic company based in Rotherham who are looking for a Digital Asset Coordinator. This is a full time.
The Digital Asset Coordinator will be a key member of the marketing team and will support the Team and Commercial Director in delivering the business' objectives across the business. The role will provide you with the opportunity to work for a dynamic, fast paced business with an ambitious growth plan, driven by digital and brand marketing.
Using a broad knowledge of marketing techniques, including video, photography, blog content and social media the Digital Asset Coordinator will be hands-on and ready for every challenge. You will enjoy being involved with all aspects of digital marketing but primarily focused on the creation of compelling content to support SEO and social channels, the user experience of the website and email marketing campaigns.
· Planning, developing, and implementing website content to deliver digital customer enquiries and sales
· Devising and creating video content
· Editorial requirements including, SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement.
· Development and management of editorial calendars.
· Managing database marketing activity and email campaigns.
· Writing copy for all marketing collateral, including social posts, emails and web activity.
· Managing and development of the relationship with our marketing/PR agencies to support effective SEO.
· Developing website landing pages and developing website content using Website CMS.
· A good understanding of communications, ideally in a sports, environment
· Experience of creating, programming and monitoring social media content, specifically for the promotion of events and product
· A good working knowledge of computer systems, including databases and content management systems to edit/update and publish web pages
· Experience of managing/delivering press campaigns within a sports / e-commerce setting
· A good understanding of marketing for an ecommerce business
- Great copywriting skills and the ability to either create or brief visual content
· An ability to build and maintain good relationships and work with a broad range of people
· Excellent communication skills, with an impeccable attention to detail and the ability to proofread and write engaging copy
· Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to juggle multiple projects, prioritise and complete tasks to deadlines
· Ability to attend events and to represent the comany and build relationships with key external stakeholders
Skills and Experience
· Proven experience in a similar role is essential
· The ability to use the Adobe Suite or Canva
· A degree in marketing or a professional marketing qualification is desirable
· Knowledge of marketing techniques and an understanding of digital best practice
· Organised and able to successfully manage multiple workload streams
· Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external colleagues
· A good working knowledge of InDesign and Photoshop and Creative Pro
· Track record of devising and delivering reports
· An understanding of copyright law with regards image usage
· Interest in the outdoor sports
Salary - £25,000 - £35,000 DOE
If this role is of interest, please send you CV through to apply. We look forward to hearing from you.