Role: Architectural Technician
Pay: CIRCA £40,000 pa
8.30am – 5pm Monday to Friday
Our client is a market leader in modular buildings, their market share has grown further and so they are looking to expand further into emerging markets.
We are recruiting an Architectural Technician to be based at their Wakefield site to join the ever growing successful team on a full time, permanent contract.
Overview of Main duties
As an experienced Architectural Technician, you will excel at planning drawings, production of working drawings, technical details, specification, and tender packages for technical detailing.
· Have strong IT skills, be proficient with AutoCAD, Autodesk REVIT and have experience of BIM.
· A sound understanding of construction detailing, UK building regulations and planning legislation.
· Experience in working at all design stages.
· Excellent technical knowledge.
· The ability to produce detailed working and planning drawings.
· Able to prepare, verify, produce, and check design/manufacturing drawings.
· Ensure the business is supported with technical calculations along with following quality management processes.
· Candidates should be able to demonstrate a methodical approach to problem solving and possess a high degree of attention to detail in their work.
· The successful applicant will have previous experience from within fast paced technical / architectural manufacturing environment.
Compensation and Reward:
· Salary: Circa £36K
· Performance Related Pay up to 10% of yearly income (linked to company achieving profit targets)
· Holiday: 23 days holiday in first full complete year of service rising to 25 days
· Free onsite parking
· Statutory Pension
· Life Assurance after 12 months of service
Hours of work Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5pm
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
Wakefield: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person