We are open for business and have lots of work available. If you are worried about Coronovirus then we are happy to undertake your interview via Face-Time or Skype.
Give us a call and we can set this up for you.
•4 on 4 off Days & Nights - 12 hour shifts
Main Purpose of the position:
• To follow the necessary procedure for remote monitoring services, ensuring compliance
• To control remote access to monitored sites ensuring that only authorised and valid staff, contractors or vehicles gain access.
• To be familiar with the operation of all hardware and software within the alarm receiving centre, identifying any difficulties as and when they arise.
• To handle activations from various systems including, CCTV, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms and Lone Worker applications in accordance with NPCC guidelines, company procedures and customer expectations.
• To escalate genuine situations to the emergency services in a timely and appropriate manner.
• To raise and manage helpdesk requests and allocate to an on call person in an efficient and professional manner.
• To operate the alarm receiving centre telephone system, maintaining a polite, friendly and courteous approach when dealing with customers.
• To present a professional approach to the job at all times by ensuring that the standard of dress is in accordance with the requirements of Reliance High-Tech.
• Responsibility for raising remote site faults and following necessary documentation through to closure.
• To produce incident and fault reports in a profession manner for onward communication to customers and key stakeholders within the company.
• To ensure the accuracy of reporting, timeliness, speed of response and meet the requirements of remote site procedures and service level agreements.
• To be familiar with all Health and Safety requirements of the alarm receiving centre.
• Deal with customer complaints and passing to the duty supervisor in a timely and considerate manner.
• Be proactive in identifying incidents and faults that may have an adverse effect on the Customer Service Centre’s service delivery and to comply with the escalation procedures in place.
• To have an understanding of the emergency procedures that are in place for the Alarm Receiving Centre.
• To ensure adherence to all Company Policies, Procedures and Work Instructions.
• Undertake all reasonable tasks as identified by the Management Team
• To ensure that you understand the objectives and fully understand what is expected of you in terms of customer service and performance.
• To support and assist in the training and development of new members of staff.
• To ensure co-operation with your employer in all matters relating to health & safety
• So far as is practicable, to protect the health & safety of yourself and colleagues
• To immediately report any potential health & safety risk, hazards
• To immediately report any accidents or near misses
• Ensure data integrity and confidentiality at all times.
• Log and maintain accurate customer records.
• To report any inaccurate customer information without delay.
• Immediately report any suspected breaches of data protection.
• Not to disclose any sensitive, confidential or personal information without prior authorization.
• To regular review company processes in relation to data protection.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skill and Experience:
• Previous experience within a customer services environment
• Excellent customer service skills
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Ability to prioritise workload
• Works calmly under pressure
• Previous experience working within an Alarm Receiving Centre or similar Security control room / Social Alarm monitoring centre
• To hold a valid SIA PSS Licence
• Experience working with standard IT systems such as Microsoft office
• 23.5 days holiday